General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. TESL is ongoing in TAIWAN since 3/3 - 7/7

There're 6 team include of ahq, TPS and 4 new of taiwanese team(SMR, CHT, DFD, HAT). The TESL of LOL tournament will finished on 2013.7/7, there're 6 games every week, 2 on Fri, Sat and Sun, 2200-0000.
    3/3: ahq > TPS, and TPS > HAT on the 2nd game
    VOD:
    game1 TPS vs ahq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdhRKZVVrYY
    game2 TPS vs HAT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaDrNwm71q4
    but only 480i vedio quality T.T

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Show Matches data like Box and Item Build

It would be very helpful if we can see the data for each single matches (I think it is also in your database?), so that we can use LoL Portal to share and discuss every matches.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • great site, great content, usability not so

but please improve the usability :)

a bit more whitespace would make it a lot easier to enjoy your page and consume the information.

Dont need no fancy design, however some graphics here and there to make the page flow and context understanding easier.

0 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! There’s certainly aspects of the site that I’m keen on improving design-wise. In particular the player profiles and tournament profiles are rather drab and spartan at the moment. If there are specific pages or areas that you feel could be improved, please let me know!

• A graph of rankings and events over time

A simple line graph showing the changes in Elo over time, e.g. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Bonjwa
          This would make it easier to visualize changes in a team's relative performance over time. It would be even more useful if important events were highlighted on the graph such as highlighting when particular tournaments occur or when there are roster changes that precede large swings in Elo.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the great idea! This is on the backlog of things to-do. I’m planning on combining it with the graph of wins/losses I just added to all the team pages (see e.g.http://www.lolportal.net/Teams/ViewTeam/39), as well as possibly surfacing the change from last month’s rating on the main ratings list.

The events idea is a very interesting one that I hadn’t thought of. So something akin to what Google does for their stock ticke (http://www.google.com/finance?q=AAPL)?

• Dynamically select teams to display

If the values are being dynamically generated, it would be nice to filter the team list. The teams could even be pre-grouped into popular groupings such as 'show only Korean teams' or 'show only NA teams'.

Related, it'd be fun (albeit probably super noisy and innaccurate) to treat all of the teams in a region or organization as a single team to see how their relative rankings have changed over time.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually already filter by regions. There’s a small icon on the upper right-hand of the Region column that you can click on to do so. It’s a bit easy to miss.

Did you also want to filter by name as well? I can easily add that if so…wasn’t sure how useful it would be when I first implemented team list.

• Add upcoming tournaments

It would be nice to see major upcoming tournaments listed under "Tournaments". Or make a new heading for upcoming tournaments. Showing their start time in multiple time zones would also be helpful

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)